You can export document(s) from the app and share to other people.
How to export document(s)
- Go to the File Manager.
- Enable the editing mode by long pressing on the document that you want to export or by pressing icon at the top right.
- Select the document(s) that you want to export.
※ If you select and export multiple documents, the file will be compressed and exported in a zip format.
- Press icon at the top right and then you will see the export options.
- Choose the export option.
- Original PDF: You can export the document(s) as an editable PDF and you can edit the document in other PDF editors.
- Flattened PDF: The exported document(s) will be flattened and you are no longer able to edit it. Choose this option if you want to print out or view it on the other PDF viewer without a problem.
- Include Textbox: This is an option that you can choose if you contain the textbox that you insert using Flexcil app or not.
- Include Images: This is an option that you can choose if you contain the image(s) that you insert using Flexcil app or not.
- Include Page Background: This is an option that you can choose if you contain the contents of the original document or not. If you disable the option, only annotations will be contained in the document.
- Press the Export button at the top right.
- Choose the app where you want to export the document(s) from the list.