If you have a purchase record of the old version Flexcil, you can request a purchase restoration by following the steps below.
Old version Flexcil purchase restoration guide
- Download the latest version(18.104.22.168) of the old version Flexcil > Check out how to download the old version Flexcil
- Capture the purchase record from the App Store.
※ View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services
- Open the Flexcil old version.
- Press the Settings icon at the bottom left and go to the Restore past purchase menu.
- Press Send button on the right side of Request for restoring purchases.
- The mail app will be popped up.
- Attach the captured purchase record in the email and send us.
※ The code will be re-issued for every request and we recommend you to request one time to avoid confusion.
- You will get the code via email.
※ It might take up to 5 days until you get the code.
- Open the Flexcil old version, press the Settings icon at the bottom left, and go to the Restore past purchase menu.
- Go to Input the restoring purchase code menu and press the Input code button on the right.
- Input the code on the input box.
Related issues and solutions
In case the message "The Mail app does not exist." pops up
The problem is due to the Mail app is not installed on your device.
Please download the Mail app and link your account.
In case the message "This code is incorrect." pops up
The problem is due to you inputting the expired code. Please check your inbox and input the code that you lastly got or request the new code.