If you want to export certain pages of the document or want to reduce the size of the file that you want to export, you can select and export certain pages from the page manager.
Export certain pages as a PDF file
- Press icon at the top left side of the document viewer and go to page manager.
- Enable the page editing mode by long pressing on the page that you want to export or pressing icon at the top right side of the page manager and selecting pages that you want to export.
- Once you select pages, press icon at the top right side.
- Choose options
- Original PDF: Export pages as an editable PDF so that you can edit annotations from the other PDF viewers.
- Flattened PDF: Export pages as a flattened PDF and you can't edit annotations. Choose this option if you want to view PDF documents from other PDF viewers without a problem or printing out.
- Include Textbox: Export pages with/without textbox
- Include Images: Export pages with/without images
- Include Handwriting: Export pages with/without handwriting
- Include Page Background: Export pages with/without contents of the PDF document
- Press the Export button at the top right.
- Choose the app where you want to export pages as a PDF file.