In case you do have not enough storage space
Flexcil creates a backup file separately from the original one to prevent possible data loss.
For this reason, you may need a temporary space about 2~3 times the backup file.
If the messages 'Not enough space' are displaying, please select and backup the necessary files only.
In case the app keeps loading
If the app is keep loading when backup. That means the backup is processing without a problem.
If the data size is large, it might take a long time until the backup is completed.
To reduce the time, please select the necessary files only for backup.
In case the error messages pop-up
If you see the error messages such as 'invalidTextboxJsonData' or 'failtoreadcontent', please update the app to the latest version and try again.
If the data is partially restored
Please update the app to the latest version and try again.
If you're still having the problem
If you are still in trouble with restoring or backing up your data, please send the backup file(.flex) to our support team.
If you can't back up your data due to an error, please extract your data by following the guide below.
※ The data will be destroyed after we check the issue.
Extract data on iOS
- Download and install the iMazing(free software) from the PC.
- Connect your device to the PC.
- Open the iMazing program.
- Select Device to search from the Device list on the left side.
- Select Apps from the App List below the device name.
- Select Show hidden files and folders from the iMazing settings at the bottom right.
- If you are using Mac, please set it as hidden from the Finder (shortcuts: Command+Shift+Period)
- Right-click the Flexcil on the list
- Select Extract App.
- Designate the download path.
- Send the extracted data to email@example.com.
- It would be helpful to identify the cause of the problem if you describe the problem in detail with information on the iOS version, device model, and version of Flexcil.
Extract data on Android
- Download and install the Files app.
- Open the Files app and go Internal Storage > Android > Data > com.flexcil.flexcilnote
- Select the com.flexcil.flexcilnote folder
- Press ... icon at the top right side and press Copy
- Move the copied data to folders such as Downloads.
- Send the copied data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It would be helpful to identify the cause of the problem if you describe the problem in detail with information on the Android version, device model, and version of Flexcil.