There are many possible causes of the app crashing - the problem with the app, OS-related problem, device-related problem, and the problem with settings.
If you are experiencing the app crashing problem, please follow the guide in below.
Update to the latest version or reinstall the app
- We keep fixing the reported problem and providing updates. Please make sure to update the app to the latest version.
>> Go and get an update: iOS, Android
- If the problem persists after the update, reinstall the app.
※ Please backup your data before deleting the app.
Still have the problem?
If the app keeps crashing after the update or reinstalls the app, one of your documents may be the cause of the app crashing.
Please back up your data and send it to the support team so that we can take a look and figure out the cause of the problem.
Please see the guide on how to back up your data.
If you can't back up your data due to an error, please see the guide below.
※ The data will be destroyed after we check the issue.
Extract data on iOS
- Download and install the iMazing(free software) from the PC.
- Connect your device to the PC.
- Open the iMazing program.
- Select Device to search from the Device list on the left side.
- Select Apps from the App List below the device name.
- Select Show hidden files and folders from the iMazing settings at the bottom right.
- If you are using Mac, please set it as hidden from the Finder (shortcuts: Command+Shift+Period)
- Right-click the Flexcil on the list
- Select Extract App.
- Designate the download path.
- Send the extracted data to email@example.com.
- It would be helpful to identify the cause of the problem if you describe the problem in detail with information on the iOS version, device model, and version of Flexcil.
Extract data on Android
- Download and install the Files app.
- Open the Files app and go Internal Storage > Android > Data > com.flexcil.flexcilnote
- Select the com.flexcil.flexcilnote folder
- Press ... icon at the top right side and press Copy
- Move the copied data to folders such as Downloads.
- Send the copied data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It would be helpful to identify the cause of the problem if you describe the problem in detail with information on the Android version, device model, and version of Flexcil.