If unwanted random lines are drawn or Apple Pencil doesn't work properly while using the app, please follow the guide below.
Restart your device
There is a possibility of the Apple Pencil doesn't work properly in case your iPad and Apple Pencil are connected for a long time.
In this case, the problem will be resolved if you restart your device.
Reconnect your Apple Pencil to the device
- Go iOS settings > Bluetooth
- On and off the option a couple of times
- Remove your Apple Pencil from the MY DEVICES list and pair your Apple pencil again.
Check your Apple Pencil tip
- If the connection between the Apple Pencil and the tip is loosened, random straight lines can be drawn. Please tighten the tip.
- Worn out of the tip may cause the malfunction of the Apple Pencil. Please replace the tip with the new one.
Disconnect your device from the charger
- A random straight line can be drawn if you use the app while charging due to the static. Please disconnect the device from the charger when using the app.
- Static can cause the malfunction of the Apple Pencil. Please wipe out the screen with a wet fabric.
Disable the Zoom option on the iPad
The zoom option can cause the malfunction of the Apple Pencil. Go to iPad Settings > Accessibility and turn off the Zoom option.
Problem with the iPad or Apple Pencil
A problem with devices may be the cause of the problem. Please test if there is no problem with the devices by pairing them with another device.
Remove the screen protector
A screen protector can cause the malfunction of the Apple Pencil. Please remove the screen protector and try again.